Within our portfolio of UK based customers ACESL are proud to include some of the largest companies within the communication, transport and utilities sectors, as well as some major household brand names.
As well as the core repair, refurbishment and supply of products we also offer enhanced logistics services tailored to suit our customers’ needs.The services offered to our multi-site, multi-product customers include:
- Delivering repaired units from stock at the same time as we collect the faulty units, eliminating the repair turnaround time.
- Collection and delivery with our own transport thus eliminating the need for customer staff to find boxes, wrap units, organise and pay for couriers etc etc.
- Set frequency collection and delivery times for managing repairs.
- Analysis of failure mode and trends thus identifying where spare and/or redundancy levels could become a risk.
- Refurbishment programs where ACESL will refurbish fixed quantities of rectifiers and inverters, which are then swapped out with identical units from another part of the network on a rolling basis. Refurbishment of working units significantly reduces failure rates, extends system life, and improves output stability.
- Fixed pricing, potentially linked to a discount structure subject to volume and payment terms.
- Company specific, interactive page on the ACESL web-site accessible by registered employees with a password. Although this page can be tailored to suit the customers’ requirements it typically includes the latest fixed pricing, delivery status on repairs etc.
- “Loan” units from ACESL stock, for example when the customer has suffered a significant power outage and doesn’t have sufficient spares to cope whilst the damaged units are being repaired.
- “Dead On Arrival” warranty policy – in the unlikely event that upon return to a customer a rectifier is found to be dead we will replace it by overnight courier from one of our stop. This feature only covers certain products.
For all UK based customers there is a collection request facility available on the website, through which we can be contacted to arrange collections. As well as mainland UK we also regularly interact with customers in the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.
To set up an account, download and return our Credit Account Application Form